To play Blackjack, there are methods for counting card points as follows.
- Cards face numbers 2 – 10, every suit will have points according to the number on the face of the card.
- Three western cards J, Q, K, all suits have 10 points.
- Every A card can have a value of 1 point or 11 points, depending on which group of cards it will be with, for example, if it is with three foreigner cards J, Q, K, A card will have a value of 11 points A group of numbered cards will make A cards have a value of 1 point.
Rules and dealing of cards
For Blackjack, the dealing of cards is separate from the way of playing. In which the process of dealing cards will have the following rules
- The dealer deals 1 card to all players, with the dealer being the last to receive the UFABET card. Then start dealing the second card, with both cards being dealt always face down.
- Players can call an unlimited amount of cards in turn, just like dealt cards. But calling cards will have the condition that the first 2 cards must add up to less than 21 points, and after calling cards, if the total points exceed 21 points, it will be considered an instant loss as well.
- The dealer will draw a card to a minimum of 17 points. If the player gets less than 17 points, he loses to the dealer. But if the dealer has not opened the card and has not received 21 points, it will continue to play, not considered the end of the game.
- If the points between the player and the dealer are equal Players can get back their bets.